Program OverviewThe Edwards Master of Business Administration values accessibility and a high academic experience. Students develop an approach to management that is both integrative and strategic, gaining a deeper understanding of organizations and their local and global context. By enhancing their interpersonal communication, team building and leadership skills, graduates enter their professional endeavors with confidence, integrity and accountability. The Edwards MBA provides each student with a strong component of core courses, a variety of industry-based elective courses to choose from, a strong professional development program and an international study tour. The program focuses around team-building, leadership and business strategy.
HighlightsFlexible Program Format - Completed in 12 months, from September to August, if taken full-time or up to three years if taken part-time
International Study Tour - Explore a country’s business practices, challenges and cultures firsthand
Executive Dialogue Series - Learn from successful business leaders and network with future colleagues
Management Consulting Project - Complete a project tailored to industry host or an entrepreneurial-focused business plan
Career Services - Determine personal plan based on individual qualifications, experience and career aspirations
Admissions & Tuition
Information For International Students
- Pre-MBA Programs (Bridge Programs)
- Two-Year MBA Degree
- One-Year MBA (Accelerated MBA) Degree
Fields of Study
- Communications & Media Management
- Entrepreneurship & Venture Management
- Finance & Finance Management
- Health Care Administration
- International Management
- Management Consulting
- Marketing Research
- Sales Management
- Technology Commercialization
- Business Administraton & General Management
- Business & Public Policy
- Communications Technology Management
Ranking and Reputation
- The University of Saskatchewan is one of the oldest and most established universities in Canada, having celebrated it centennial in 2007. Its Alumni Association was established in 1917 and continues to plan an active role in the institution's governance and liaising with current students. The MBA follows this tradition of excellence and historical Canadian significance. The MBA program was first introduced in 1967 and continues an active role in educating the brightest and best that Canada has to offer in organizational leadership.
Buildings & Facilities
- The downtown campus is a 1626 square meter space, allowing the Edwards School of Business to offer graduate business programming in an industry setting. The downtown business campus, which is also home of the school's business administration certificate program in addition to other certificate, executive and professional programming, is convenient for MBA students who often work in the downtown area. The K.W. Nasser Center's location enhances the student experience through its convenience, ease of access and increased opportunities to connect with members of the business community.
Click here to update information in this profile.