Program OverviewCorporate Residency MBA: Personalized leadership development; Exceptional, paid work experience; Innovative curriculum.
Canada's only Corporate Residency MBA promises to provide opportunities for faster career placement in a chosen field. Dalhousie University accomplishes this through an eight-month corporate residency where students have the opportunity to work with one of Canada's leading employers in an exceptional, paid work experience.
HighlightsCo-creative, integrated curriculum - the Corporate Residency MBA is unique in its structure, design and approach to learning. It brings the needs and interests of employers, students and faculty together
Integrated curriculum - by creating a series of integrative seminars employing real cases, the connections and inter-relationships become clear. People learn to appreciate complex and ambiguous situations and refine their competencies through numerous assignments, field visits and the experiences of others
Personal and professional effectiveness - this 22 month curriculum and allows students to explore and hone skills and behaviours related to leadership development and career management
Admissions & Tuition
Information For International Students
- Two-Year MBA Degree
Fields of Study
- Finance & Finance Management
- International Management
- Marketing Management
Ranking and Reputation
- Dalhousie University (Dal) enjoys an international reputation for excellence and has been running a successful MBA Program for 42 years
- The 6th annual Knight Schools survey ranked the Dal MBA 2nd in the mid-sized school category in Canada for incorporating the idea of sustainability into its program
- The Aspen Institute's Beyond Grey Pinstripes ranked the Dal MBA 7th in Canada and globally ranked 80th for this year. The same ranking awarded the Dal MBA second in Canada and 22nd globally for course content. The biennial survey and alternative ranking of business schools seeks to spotlight innovative full-time MBA programs that are integrating issues of social and environmental stewardship into curricula and research
Buildings & Facilities
- Housed in the state-of-the-art Kenneth C. Rowe Management Building, the Corporate Residency MBA benefits from being part of the uniquely configured Faculty of Management with a business administration school connected with schools dedicated to resource and environmental studies, information management, public administration and marine affairs. The Faculty also houses the Centre for International Trade and Transportation and the Norman Newman Centre for Entrepreneurship.
Students of the Corporate Residency MBA can join the school's Net Impact chapter, work on the annual fundraiser for breast cancer research, A Toast to the Coast, or become a partner in one of three student-owned businesses.