Program OverviewThe Asper School of Business (School) MBA is distinguished by on-campus, face-to-face instruction; an enriched cohort model that provides depth, breadth and diversity of experience; and a major focus on building connections with Manitoba's business community. Students are exposed to a powerful combination of academic, business and community professionals, who bring relevance and meaning to business theories and practice through their insight and first-hand experiences. With close to 100 faculty, the School guarantees quality contact between graduate students and professors. The School is accredited by AACSB and ranks among the top business schools in North America.
HighlightsFocus on leadership development, strengthened decision-making capacities and teamwork
Flexible course schedule accommodates professional, personal and family commitments
Focused concentrations in Finance, Human Resource Management and Organizational Behaviour, Supply Chain Management, Health Administration or Marketing, or General Management and Individual Interdisciplinary options
Opportunity to develop professional relationships with the business community through tight links with local business leaders
Active student society (aMBAsa - Asper MBA Student Association), which organized social events, professional development events, and other activities throughout the school year
Admissions & Tuition
Information For International Students
- One-Year MBA (Accelerated MBA) Degree
- Part-Time MBA (Evening MBA) Degree
- Specialized Master's Degree in Business
Fields of Study
- Finance & Finance Management
- Health Care Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Administraton & General Management
- Supply Chain Management
Buildings & Facilities
- Home to the Asper MBA, the Drake Centre is designed specifically for management education. It provides various facilities, such as a Career Development Centre, over 140 modern computers, group meeting rooms, a cafeteria and study areas. The Albert D. Cohen Management Library holds approximately 40,000 volumes and subscribes to some 2,000 current online and print periodicals and to the major online services. It has an annual report collection of 2,150 corporations including 500 current reports, specialized trade directories, and investments and marketing services. In addition, the University of Manitoba Libraries subscribe to some 200 additional online databases which are available to the School.
Click here to update information in this profile.