Program OverviewMcGill University Desautels Faculty of Management offers a full content two year MBA incorporating a summer Base Camp, followed by a Global Leadership module, integrative core classes and optional specialization in one of two concentrations – finance, marketing, global leadership or technology and innovation management. Each module is taught by multiple professors from different disciplines.
A 15-month fast track MBA for students with a recent commerce degree from a North American university and at least three years' managerial work experience is also available. Dual degrees offered include MD/MBA and MBA/Law. Students also have the opportunity to participate in an international exchange and industry practicum.
HighlightsFull content 24 month and 15 month fast track MBA available
Modular approach - summer base camp, global leadership, integrative core and optional specializations - with each module taught by multiple professors from different disciplines
Optional specializations in finance, marketing, global leadership or technology and innovation management
Opportunities for international exchange and industry practicum
Admissions & Tuition
Information For International Students
- Two-Year MBA Degree
- Executive MBA (EMBA) Degree
- Specialized Master's Degree in Business
- Graduate Diploma in Business
- Graduate Certificate in Business
Fields of Study
- Finance & Finance Management
- International Management
- Marketing Management
- Technology Commercialization
Ranking and Reputation
- Times Higher Education QS World University Rankings has listed McGill as the best university in Canada, the best public university in North America, and in the top 25 universities world-wide
- Forbes ranks program 11th outside the US for 2 year MBA programs
- Business Week ranks program 16th outside the US
- Ranked by Economist Magazine 75th in the world
- 20,000 global alumni
Buildings & Facilities
- McGill’s Desautels Faculty of Management is located in the heart of downtown Montreal, recognized as one of North America’s most dynamic business communities. Housed in the new Marcel Desautels Institute for Integrated Management, the facilities are designed to enhance the learning experience of students and incorporate the latest technologies as well as study and meeting spaces that create a professional atmosphere where students can interact with each other, professors and business executives. Classrooms are equippedwith built-in computers, video cameras and 3M data display units that allow professors to select from a variety of teaching media. Each classroom is wired for Internet access and the entire building facilitates wireless Internet access. A laptop is not required, but highly recommended. A student lounge for events, group and individual study areas, a conference room, a computer lab and the Management Library, which houses an electronic database-searching service and a number of networked databases are also provided. The Howard Ross Library of Management provides in-house and remote electronic access to a broad range of business sources such as ABI Inform, Bloomberg, Compustat, CRSP, Datastream, Economist Intelligence Unit, Factiva, Mergent Online, S&P NetAdvantage and others. In addition to providing electronic access to over 8,500 business journals and newspapers, the library houses a physical collection of over 50,000 books, 200 print journal titles, audiovisual materials and a current reference selection that covers every aspect of management study.
Click here to update information in this profile.