Athabasca University, Faculty of BusinessVisit School Website
Program OverviewIn 1994, Athabasca University's (AU) Centre for Innovative Management (CIM) logged on with the world's first fully interactive online Executive MBA program. Today, the AU MBA is Canada's largest Executive MBA program, and has taken a place among the most respected Executive MBAs in the world.
In 2009, CIM continued the tradition by launching Canada's first online Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) program. This program is designed to develop highly qualified management talent who will foster innovation and competitive advantage for business and government in Alberta, Canada and world-wide.
HighlightsManagement curriculum comes to life when theory meets practice in the interactive online environment. The student will learn alongside experienced managers from across Canada and around the world, from a broad range of sectors and industries. All students bring rich backgrounds in human resources, operations, finance, marketing, information technology and more, in roles from middle manager to CEO to entrepreneur and locations from Vancouver, British Columbia to Halifax, Nova Scotia to Dubai, UAE.
- Province of Alberta (Canadian Accreditation)
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education (US Accreditation)
Admissions & Tuition
Information For International Students
- Executive MBA (EMBA) Degree
- Distance Learning MBA Degree
- Graduate Diploma in Business
Fields of Study
- Entrepreneurship & Venture Management
- Sustainability & Environmental Management
- Human Resources Management
- Management of Information Systems
- International Management
- Management Consulting
- Production & Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Project Management
- Business Administraton & General Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management & Policy
- Petroleum Management
Ranking and Reputation
- Ranked among the world's top Executive MBAs on three occasions by the Financial Times of London
- Ranked among top three programs in Canada by Canadian Business Magazine
Buildings & Facilities
- Online program
Click here to update information in this profile.